Peppermint Oil has a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically. It is also a great refreshing oil to use for aromatherapy. Our peppermint oil is for external use only.
Here are 10 ways you can use peppermint oil:
1. Relieves Muscle Soreness: Apply a little peppermint oil on the sore area and rub it.
2. Soothes Joint Pain: Its anti-inflammatory properties help relieves pain and have a
3. Natural Bug Repellent: A few drops daily can help deter bugs, ants, spiders,
cockroaches, mosquitoes, mice from invading your beautiful home.
4. Stimulate Hair Growth: Apply a few drops to your regular shampoo to naturally thicken
and nourish damaged hair.
5. Respiratory benefits: Drop a few drops into your diffuser or a pot of steaming water
and enjoy the fresher air. This helps with congestion as well.
6. Healthier skin: Apply a few drops with jojoba oil to provide a nice cooling sensation
while keeping your skin moisturized.
7. Reduce acne: Apply 1-2 drops to your facial cleanser to help deal with acne. Its
antimicrobial properties are helpful fighting against bacteria.
8. Anti-itch: Apply a drop or two can sooth itches caused by a rash or poison ivy.
Remember to dilute our peppermint oil.
9. Reduce headache: Apply 1-2 drops with your favorite carrier oil (I use jojoba oil) and
apply it to the forehead and temples for pain relief.
10. As a sunburn relief: Apply a drop with coconut oil to make a soothing balm.
You can also use peppermint oil in 3 popular DIY beauty recipes.
RECIPE 1: SIMPLE HAIR GROWTH SERUM
● 3 Milliliters of Peppermint Oil
● 97 Milliliters of Castor Oil (or Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil)
● 4 oz glass bottle with glass dropper
Directions: Mix ingredients until smooth and store in 4 oz glass bottle. Apply a few drop to
scalp and massage for 5 minutes. Make sure to wash your hair after.
RECIPE 2: FRESHER AIR
● 4-5 drops of Peppermint Oil
● Diffuser or Steaming Water
Directions: Drop 4-5 drops of Peppermint Oil into your diffuser or a pot of steaming water to enjoy the fresher air.
RECIPE 3: NATURAL TOOTHPASTE
● 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
● 3 Tablespoons of Baking Soda
● 2 small packets of Stevia Powder
● 15-20 drops of Peppermint Oil
Directions: Make sure the coconut oil is melted. Then mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Stir until mixture cools and it is ready to use. Dip toothbrush in and scrape a small amount onto bristles. Brush your teeth like you normally would.