Raw Shea Butter - USDA Organic
If you’re looking for smooth, unrefined raw butter for your DIY beauty products, then Kate Blanc’s Organic Shea Nut Butter is a Godsent.
Kate Blanc’s Raw Shea Nut Butter is organically grown with no added preservatives. Because it’s 100% pure, it easily absorbs into your skin and won’t clog pores nor cause breakouts, leaving you looking fabulous.
Besides using shea nut butter as a natural moisturizer, you can use it to make a fantastic body butter and lip balm. The result is a luxurious and creamy beauty product to delight your skin.
Kate's Shea Butter is imported from Ghana. It is completely unrefined and has a pale, tan yellowish color. It is cruelty free and we do not test our products on animals.
Our shea nut butter comes in 1lb block and is sealed wrapped in a box to keep it fresh. It has a slight nutty smell with a soft texture.
Kate Blanc's organic shea nut butter is the perfect ingredient to make natural body butter. The body butter easily absorbs into your skin and will leave you feeling fresh and luxurious.
Kate's famous body butter recipe that will delight your skin:
- 1/2 Cup of Raw, Unrefined Shea Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa or Mango Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Jojoba Oil (or Almond or Olive Oil)
- 10-30 Drops of Lavender or other Essential Oil (optional)
- Melt shea butter by heating on a stove or using a microwave.
- Place melted butter in the fridge to cool down.
- Slowly add essential oils while whipping (hand or blender is fine) the shea butter into the desired consistency.
- Shelf life is about 2-3 weeks. Store in fridge for longer shelf life.
Kate Blanc's organic shea butter is also great for making lip balms. Shea nut butter's powerful underlying properties keeps your lips moist and glossy.
Kate's simple recipe for lip balms:
3 tablespoons of raw shea butter
3 tablespoons of sweet almond oil (or coconut oil)
3 tablespoons of beeswax pastilles
10-30 drops of peppermint essential oil (or your favorite essential oil)
- Measure the correct amount of raw shea butter, beeswax, and sweet almond oil and melt in a double boiler
- Add your favorite essential oil
- Stir constantly until you have got rid of any lumps and the mixture is blended and creamy.
- Place in lip balm containers.
100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY
We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days.
ABOUT KATE BLANC COSMETICS
Our facility is located in California and is Certified USDA Organic. We are registered with the California Department of Health.
We comply with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure that all of our products are top quality.
Kate uses organic ingredients in her products without the harmful chemicals that damage our health and our environment. Her motto is if she cannot pronounce the ingredient, she won't use it in her products.
Grab a bottle and delight your skin and hair today!